A cruise combining the pleasure of lunch on the water and music 'From the Twenties to the Twist '. Enjoy the majesty of the Paris monuments and an unimpeded panoramic view of the city from one of our entirely glassed-over boats.
After a commentary on the majestic monuments, the lively quays and the romantic bridges of Paris, explore Paris to music! Classics from the French repertoire are performed by a pianist and a violinist to add pleasure to your Lunch Cruise. The Chef proposes a menu inspired by traditional French cuisine and prepared each day in the kitchens of the boat.
Service Étoile Sit at a table in the heart of the boat and enjoy White wine Kir as an aperitif, Carte Menu with selected wines, mineral water and coffee.
Service Select / Privilège Sit at a table near the window and enjoy Kir Blanc de Blancs (sparkling) as an aperitif, Carte Menu with selected wines, mineral water and coffee.
Service Premier Sit at a round table at the front of the boat and enjoy a glass of Champagne as an aperitif with mini cakes, Carte Menu with selected wines, mineral water and coffee with miniature pastries.
Menu - 02 October 2012 to 01 April 2013
Choice of Starters
- Light bouillon of green Puy lentils, Foie Gras Royale
- Baked eggs, fricassée of mushrooms and bacon
- Chicken aspic pâté en croûte
- Casserole of Burgundy snails in garlic and parsley
Choice of Main dishes
- Traditional veal stew in a white sauce with pilaf rice
- Salmon steak with wilted chicory
- Braised beef cheek with carrots
- Cottage Pie of confit duck thighs
Selection of Cheeses (for Etoile service: in place of dessert or at an additional cost)
Choice of Desserts**
- Crêpes Suzette, orange juice
- Chocolate mousse, toasted brioche
- Lemon meringue pie
- Floating island with pink pralines
- Available on board
- Étoile Service - Kir with whit e wine, Pays d'Oc IGP Char donnay*, Languedoc Châ teau Remaury*, Mineral water and coffee
- Privilège Service - Kir with Blanc de Blancs , Pays d'Oc IGP Char donnay*, Minervois Château Laville Bertrou*, Mineral water and coffee,
- Premier Service - Glass of Champagne and mini-savoury breads, Pays d'Oc IGP Chardonnay*, Minervois Château Laville Bertrou*, Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats
- Check in : until 12:30
- Departure for the cruise : 12:45
- End of services : 14:30
- Drinks (mineral water, wines and coffee)
- Musical entertainment
- Cruise map
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
View Map for the meeting point
View Cruise Map
- * One bottle (75cl) for four people
- Rates valid everyday except: December 24, 25 and 31; February 14; July 14.
- *One bottle of wine between 4.
- **The dessert must be chosen at the start of the meal.
- For more than 15 persons: choice of a single menu and aperitif.
- Proper attire is required for meal cruises.
- All boats are non-smoking.
- Check-in at pier No. 7 is from 12:15 to 12:30.
- The passenger, or the entire group, must be present at the point of embarkation no later than 15 minutes before the planned departure time.
- Should the passenger arrive after the departure of the boat, he or she shall be entitled to no reimbursement.
- A special lunch menu is offered on December 25.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"This tour is amazing. We paid extra to have the top level service and it was fantastic. The food is superb and the 3 hour trip was the highlight of Paris. Well worth the money. "
Natalie B., United Kingdom