The captain orders the moorings to be cast off and magic of the lights of Paris sparkle through the glass canopy of the boat. With all the prestige of the finest buildings of Paris in the background, our artists lead the dance for an unforgettable festive evening!
Refined décor and tableware, the intimacy of small tables by the windows and the liveliness of the dance floor form the ingredients for a wonderful evening. The menu combines tradition and creativeness and the dishes are prepared on board under the supervision of our Chef and his teams.
Service Étoile Sit at a table in the heart of the boat and enjoy Kir Blanc de Blancs (sparkling) as an aperitif served with mini cakes, a Carte Menu with selected wines, mineral water and coffee.
Service Elégance Sit at a table near the window and enjoy a glass of Champagne as an aperitif served with mini cakes, Carte Menu with selected wines, mineral water and coffee with miniature pastries.
Service Privilège Sit at a table near the window and enjoy a glass Champagne as an aperitif served with cheese puffs, Carte Menu with selected wines, mineral water and coffee with miniature pastries. (from April 2011)
Service Premier Get priority checking and sit at a round table at the front of the boat, with refined, elegant table settings. Enjoy your a glass of pink Champagne as an aperitif served with cheese puffs, Carte Menu plus a selection of mature and fresh cheese with selected wines, a glass of Champagne with dessert, mineral water and coffee with miniature pastries.
Menu - 02 October 2012 to 01 April 2013
Choice of Starters
- Creamy crayfish bouillon, chestnuts, mushroom mousse
- Confit duck foie gras with quince chutney
- Half-smoked salmon steak, swimming in a velvet crab sauce with broccoli
- Scallops, chicory and a vinaigrette sauce
Choice of Main dishes
- Loin of Veal Rossini in port gravy
- Baked sea bass, cream of sea urchin roe
- Chicken Supreme and morel mushrooms, flavoured with truffle
- Fillet of roast beef, Périgord sauce
To accompany your dishes, our chef proposes an assortment of seasonal and market fresh side dishes.
Selection of Cheeses may be chosen to replace dessert for Etoile or Elegance Service, or paid for onboard
Choice of Desserts**
- Rum baba with vanilla-flavoured whipped cream
- Gascony Pear Belle-Hélène
- Opéra chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenôtre
- Almond-cream tart with citrus fruit, almond ice cream
- Étoile Service: Kir with Blanc de Blancs and mini-savoury breads, Pays d'Oc IGP Chardonnay*, Minervois Château Laville Bertrou*, mineral water and coffee
- Élégance Service: Glass of Champagne and mini- savoury breads, Pays d'Oc IGP Chardonnay*, Médoc Terre des Granges*, mineral water, coffee and sweet treats
- Privilège Service: Glass of Champagne and cheese pastries, Macon Solutré*, Puisseguin St-Emilion Château Teynac*, mineral water, coffee and sweet treats
- Premier Service: Glass of Pink Champagne and cheese pastries, Macon Solutré*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*, glass of Champagne served with dessert, mineral water, coffee and sweet treats
- Available on board
- Drinks (mineral water, wines and coffee)
- Musical entertainment
- Cruise map
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
View Map for the meeting point
View Cruise Map
- Rates valid everyday except: December 24, 25 and 31; February 14; July 14.
- *One bottle of wine between 4
- **Choice of dessert available on location for an additional 5EUR approximately.
- For more than 15 persons: choice of a single menu and aperitif
- Smart casual dress code (no jeans, no trainers allowed)
- All boats are non-smoking
- Check-in at Pier 7 is from 19:30 to 20:15
- The passenger, or the entire group, must be present at the point of embarkation no later than 15 minutes before the planned departure time
- Should the passenger arrive after the departure of the boat, he or she shall be entitled to no reimbursement
- A special dinner cruise is offered on Valentine's Day, Bastille Day, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve on request.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"THE HIGHLITE OF OUR LONG WEEKEND IN PARIS.EXCELLANT SERVICE,SUPERB FOOD,AND A NICE ATMOSPHER WITH A GREAT CRUISE DOWN THE SIENE.WILL CERTANLY BOOK AGAIN WHEN WE RETURN,THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFULL NIGHT."
JAMES B., United Kingdom