- Dine in the heart of a Paris night
- A very special experience on the first floor of the most famous monument in the city
- An ultra-contemporary setting and a chic and trendy menu - an exclusive Parisian experience
- Option to buy priority lift tickets at the restaurant booth for access to the 1st floor and 2nd floor
Dine in the heart of a Paris night!
The restaurant has different colors in the evening. A hostess welcomes you and escorts you to your table, where the atmosphere is one of quiet comfort. The furniture is minimalist so as not to steal the show from the city of lights. An ultra-contemporary setting and a chic and trendy menu - an exclusive Parisian experience!
SERVICE PREMIER MENU
- Choice Menu
- *Drinks option
- Privileged seat in the restaurant
- Service with a plus
- High-quality menu
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Lift ticket to 1st floor
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
View Access Map
- Lift ticket not included in prices. Customers can buy priority tickets at our restaurant booth for access to the 1st floor and 2nd floor. Price for a lift ticket from 12 November 2009 is approximately 8 EUR
- We recommend that you arrive at the base of the Eiffel Tower 30 minutes before your reservation.
- Menu and room are applicable for up to 10 persons. Menus are subject to change.
- Smoking is not permitted in the restaurant
- Dress code: smart casual - no jeans, no sport shoes
- Children's menu available for ages 11 years old and below.
- A special Valentine's Day menu is available from February 12-14.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Had a fantastic night with a great meal up on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, this is a must if your going to Paris, we had the meal with drinks included a little costly but you will only do this once so push the boat out, go to the restaurant booth to purchase a lift pass at 9 euros each and skip the queue's, have a great night.."
Eric L., United Kingdom