The captain orders the moorings to be cast off and magic of the lights of Paris sparkle through the glass canopy of the boat. With all the prestige of the finest buildings of Paris in the background, our artists lead the dance for an unforgettable festive evening!
Refined décor and tableware, the intimacy of small tables by the windows and the liveliness of the dance floor form the ingredients for a wonderful evening. The menu combines tradition and creativeness and the dishes are prepared on board under the supervision of our Chef and his teams. Service Elégance
Sit at a table in the heart of the boat Service Privilège
Sit close to the glass canopy Service Premier
Round table in the bows of the boat
Glass of Jacquart brut Mosaïque champagne
Parmentier bouillon, crayfish and gravy
Scallops, cep mushrooms, cream of lettuce
Fillet of veal, artichokes and Périgord truffle sauce
Saint-Félicien cheese with toasted country loaf
Passionately vanilla, made by Maison Lenôtre
Macarons and chocolatesDrinks
Mâcon Villages, one bottle for two people
Montagne St-Emilion Château La Chapelle, one bottle for two people
Mineral water, coffee
- Check-in from 19:30
- Departure at 21:00
- Return to quay at 23:00
- End of service at midnight
- Drinks (mineral water, wines*and coffee)
- Musical entertainment
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs View Map for the meeting pointView Cruise Map
- Formal dress code (no jeans, no trainers allowed).
- All boats are non-smoking.
- The passenger, or the entire group, must be present at the point of embarkation no later than 15 minutes before the planned departure time.
- Should the passenger arrive after the departure of the boat, he or she shall be entitled to no reimbursement.