The captain orders the moorings to be cast off and magic of the lights of Paris sparkle through the glass canopy of the boat. With all the prestige of the finest buildings of Paris in the background, our artists lead the dance for an unforgettable festive evening!
Refined décor and tableware, the intimacy of small tables by the windows and the liveliness of the dance floor form the ingredients for a wonderful evening. The menu combines tradition and creativeness and the dishes are prepared on board under the supervision of our Chef and his teams. Service Elégance
Sit at a table in the heart of the boat Service Privilège
Sit close to the glass canopy Service Premier
Round table in the bows of the boat Service Etoile
Rectangular table in the center of the boatFor Elégance and Privilège
- Cappuccino-style cream of cauliflower with caviar
- Scallops with Red Kuri squash and chestnuts
- "Rossini" duckling with mushroom stuffing and black truffle jus
- Duo of red berries with almond, made by Maison Lenôtre
- Passionately vanilla, made by Maison Lenôtre
- Petits four and chocolates
- Drinks and Wine
Mâcon Villages, one bottle for two people
Puisseguin AOP Saint-Emilion Les Hauts du Bourdonnais, one bottle between two people
Jacquart Mosaïque champagne, one bottle between two people
Mineral water, coffeeFor Etoille
- Creamy chestnut soup, cep royale
- Prawns, artichoke, sucrine lettuce, truffle vinaigrette
- Fricassee of corn-fed chicken served with Dauphinoise potatoes
- 'Concerto', made by Maison Lenôtre
- Drinks and Wine
Jacquart Mosaïque champagne, one bottle for 2 people
Mineral water, coffee
- Check-in from 19:30
- Departure at 21:00
- Return to quay at 23:00
- End of service at midnight View Map for the meeting pointView Cruise Map
- Drinks (mineral water, wines*and coffee)
- Live musical entertainment
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Formal dress code (no jeans, no trainers allowed).
- All boats are non-smoking.
- The passenger, or the entire group, must be present at the point of embarkation no later than 15 minutes before the planned departure time.
- Should the passenger arrive after the departure of the boat, he or she shall be entitled to no reimbursement.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.