Type: Cruises around Paris
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Pier 7 - Port de la Bourdonnais - 75 007 Paris
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 6156
The captain orders the moorings to be cast off and magic of the lights of Paris sparkle through the glass canopy of the boat. With all the prestige of the finest buildings of Paris in the background, our artists lead the dance for an unforgettable festive evening!
Refined décor and tableware, the intimacy of small tables by the windows and the liveliness of the dance floor form the ingredients for a wonderful evening. The menu combines tradition and creativeness and the dishes are prepared on board under the supervision of our Chef and his teams.
Service Elégance Sit at a table in the heart of the boat
Service Privilège Sit close to the glass canopy
Service Premier Round table in the bows of the boat
Glass of Heidsieck Monopole Champagne
Scallop cocktail with broccoli
Blue lobster with cep mushrooms in a creamed morel mushroom sauce
Rossini-style medallion of veal with puréed potatoes garnished
with truffle and port sauce
Stilton and pear
The "Heart to Heart"
Made by Maison Lenôtre
Macarons and chocolates
Mâcon Villages, one bottle for two people
Montagne St-Emilion Château Tour Bel Air, one bottle for two people
Mineral water, coffee
- Check-in from 19:30
- Departure at 20:30
- Return to quay at 23:00
- End of service at midnight
- Drinks (mineral water, wines*and coffee)
- Musical entertainment
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
View Map for the meeting point
View Cruise Map
- Formal dress code (no jeans, no trainers allowed).
- All boats are non-smoking.
- The passenger, or the entire group, must be present at the point of embarkation no later than 15 minutes before the planned departure time.
- Should the passenger arrive after the departure of the boat, he or she shall be entitled to no reimbursement.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.