Le Memorial de Caen D-Day Tour
Type: Tours in Caen
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: St. Lazare Station
Duration: 10 hours
Available: daily at 06:45 (Availability might vary depending on the season. Check the Availability Calendar for more information.)
Product Code: 8411
Enjoy a day to relive the Landing! Plunge into the history of a war that moved the 20th century.
Purchase a train ticket to Caen at the Paris St. Lazare Train Station. Your guide will meet you at the main hall of Caen Train Station.
After we have a guided tour of the Le Memorial de Caen Museum, we will then follow our guide to the D-Day Landing Beaches in the afternoon, and discover the artificial harbour in Arromanches, the American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-mer and the Pointe du Hoc.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Caen Train Station
- 1.5-hour guided tour of the Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Mémorial de Caen
- 5-hour guided tour of the D-Day Landing Beaches
- Train tickets to/from Caen
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Train Schedule 2014-15
- Train departure from the Paris St. Lazare Station is scheduled at 06:45. Pick-up from the Caen Train Station is scheduled at 08:55.
- From Monday to Friday, train departure is scheduled at 07:07. Pick-up from the station is scheduled at 08:57.
- On Saturday, train departure is scheduled at 07:43. Pick-up from the station is scheduled at 09:52.
- On Sunday, train departure is scheduled at 09:08. Pick-up at the station is at 10:59.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 2 and below.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days before the chosen tour date.
- Train tickets to/from Caen must be purchased separately.
- The train ride to/from Caen is a direct trip, and takes about 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Train times are approximate. Contact details will be provided on your voucher for you to confirm which trains to catch for the tour date you selected.
- Special time schedules may apply on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- You are advised to take this tour on a weekday.
- Return and drop-off at Caen Train Station is scheduled between 18:30-19:15 from April to September or 18:15 to 18:45 from October to March.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $146.77
Price per child $146.77
Departs daily at 06:45
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 18 and below.