Enjoy a day to relive the Landing! Plunge into the history of a war that moved the 20th century.
Purchase a train ticket to Caen at the Paris St. Lazare Train Station. Your guide will meet you at the main hall of Caen Train Station.
After we have a guided tour of the Le Memorial de Caen Museum, we will then follow our guide to the D-Day Landing Beaches in the afternoon, and discover the artificial harbour in Arromanches, the American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-mer and the Pointe du Hoc.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Caen Train Station
- 1.5-hour guided tour of the Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Mémorial de Caen
- 5-hour guided tour of the D-Day Landing Beaches
- Train tickets to/from Caen
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expensesTrain Schedule 2014-152014
- Train departure from the Paris St. Lazare Station is scheduled at 06:45. Pick-up from the Caen Train Station is scheduled at 08:55. 2015
- From Monday to Friday, train departure is scheduled at 07:07. Pick-up from the station is scheduled at 08:57.
- On Saturday, train departure is scheduled at 07:43. Pick-up from the station is scheduled at 09:52.
- On Sunday, train departure is scheduled at 09:08. Pick-up at the station is at 10:59.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 2 and below.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days before the chosen tour date.
- Train tickets to/from Caen must be purchased separately.
- The train ride to/from Caen is a direct trip, and takes about 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Train times are approximate. Contact details will be provided on your voucher for you to confirm which trains to catch for the tour date you selected.
- Special time schedules may apply on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- You are advised to take this tour on a weekday.
- Return and drop-off at Caen Train Station is scheduled between 18:30-19:15 from April to September or 18:15 to 18:45 from October to March.
- Please note that from 28th January to 31st March and 1st October to 31st December, on Sundays the guided visit of the Memorial de Caen Museum will last 30 minutes. This is due to the fact that on Sundays during this period, the earliest train from Paris arrives at Caen around 11am and the departure of the guided tour of the D-DAY landing sites is at 13:00.
- 10 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- 4 days before the activity: 75% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee