Seine Pleasure Cruise and Jazz Dinner Show with Hotel Pick-up
Discover the charms of the City of Light with your driver guide. Sitting comfortably on board of a cruise boat, admire the capital's most beautiful monuments whilst enjoying a tasty crêpe or sipping a kir or a glass of Champagne. What could be more romantic than clinking glasses with a view on the Eiffel Tower or the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, leaving you with unforgettable memories of your trip to Paris.
Then, you head to the Le Petit Journal Montparnasse Jazz Club and experience by a typical Parisian soirée. Because Paris is considered as the second city of jazz after New York, you will discover a whole world of jazz, rhythm 'n' blues and soul. Sunk in your armchair, you will dine in a warm and cozy atmosphere worthy of the concert halls from the past.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- One hour audio-guided cruise on the Seine + a glass of champagne or a Kir or a crepe+a warm drink
- Dinner with drinks and jazz show at "Le Petit Journal Montparnasse"
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.