Magical Day Tour of Paris from Disneyland Paris
This motoroach tour enables you to discover the major sites of Paris : Notre-Dame Cathedral, Place de la Concorde, Avenue Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, and more! Then, take a boat cruise meandering down the River Seine and admire the breathtaking panoramic views of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Hôtel de Ville
- Latin Quarter
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Orsay Museum
- National Assembly
- Grand & Petit Palais
- Champs Elysées
- Arc de Triomphe
- One hour boat trip on the River Seine
- Eiffel Tower visit of second floor
- Ecole Militaire
- Place de la Concorde
- Louvre area (free time)
- Insitut de France
- Pont Neuf
- Return to Disney's Hotel New York®.
Coach tour: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Polish or Greek. Children commentaries available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Cruise: commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Tickets for the Seine River Cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- The services of a multilingual hostess.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- Priority access for the Cruise on the Seine River and the Eiffel Tower visit.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrances and accommodations at Disneyland Paris
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.