Paris City Tour with Wine and Cheese Lunch - With Hotel Pick up
Discover with our driver-guide the major sites of Paris: Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre. Our route takes us to Concorde Square, Louvre Museum, Seine river and its bridges, the French Academy and Notre-Dame Cathedral, where we will stop for some free time in the area. We continue toward Hôtel de Ville (the City Hall), the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men, Arch of Triumph, Champs-Elysées Avenue. We will have a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower be fore we head to Montmartre for some free time.
The tasting starts at noon in a beautiful tasting room called O Chateau Wine Bar near the Louvre. We'll taste five different wines, coming from five different regions of France. From Champagne to Bordeaux, from Sancerre to the Rhone, this wine and cheese lunch is a great opportunity not only to taste good French products but also to get an education about them. Your sommelier will suggest pairings, will explain to you why this cheese might work better with that wine.
Paris City Tour + Montmartre: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese
Wine Tasting: English
- Hotel pick-up at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Services of a driver / guide
- City tour of Paris
- Montmartre visit
- Tasting session with five wines (including one Champagne)+ artisanal cheeses + some charcuterie
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 18 years old are not recommended on this tour.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.