A Day in Bordeaux - with Hotel Pick-up
From your hotel, you will be transferred by minibus to the Montparnasse Station for your trip by TGV to Bordeaux. A representative will meet you in front of your carriage. He will take you to the Bordeaux city center and will give you an audioguide and a itinerary booklet to enjoy your visit at your own pace.
After some free time for lunch in Bordeaux center, you will meet with your guide in the afternoon to visit two chateaux around Saint-Emilion (1 Classified Growth and 1 family owned) for wine tasting sessions. Then, you will go on a city tour of the world famous village of St. Emilion, classified by UNESCO.
At the end of the day, your guide will drive you back to the station to catch your train to Paris Montparnasse station.
- Hotel pick-up from hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75 by minibus
- Services of a driver guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus.
- Round-trip transportation by TGV in standard class
- Self-guided visit of Bordeaux with audioguide and intinerary booklet.
- Visit of 2 chateaux and wine tasting.
- Guided visit of Saint-Emilion
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The Saint-Emilion Village tour is a walking tour. The streets are sloping and might be slippery when it's rainy.
- Services end at the Paris Montparnasse Station.
- Tour duration in Bordeaux is six hours. The actual tour duration and arrival time in Paris depend on the train ticket booked.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.