London Day Trip on the Eurostar During the 2012 Olympics
Our hostess will accompany you in our coach to the Gare du Nord. After check in and customs formalities, you will embark on the 08:07 Eurostar trip and arrive at the St Pancras station in the heart of London at 09:36 (local time). A local representative will provide you with a pass for a hop on/hop off tour with stops along the touristic lines. You will have free time for a cruise on the Thames river, lunch, shopping and visiting the city center. You will return on your own to the St Pancras station to board the Eurostar train departing at 19:05 and arriving at Paris Gare du Nord around 22:20.
- Transfer between the Pyramides agency and the Gare du Nord station in an air conditioned coach or minibus
- Services of a hostess / interpreter at the Gare du Nord station and of a representative at St Pancras station
- Return journey with Eurostar (2nd class ticket included)
- Hop on Hop off tour of London.
- Tickets for a cruise on Thames River with commentary in several languages.
- Guided walking tour in English with The Original Tour ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Passports and identity cards are necessary. Certain nationalities will require visa.
- Temperature can differ between London and Paris. Warm clothing is advisable especially in winter.
- No refund for the cruise not taken at client's will. For cancellation fees, please, refer to our general conditions.
- Clients will be advised to change their watches to local London time to avoid risk of missing return Eurostar.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.