Disneyland Paris - 1-Day / 2 Parks ticket
Dream with your Eyes Open. In a magical kingdom not so far away, classic Disney heroes and heroines live once upon a time in fairytales that are, happily, never ending. Welcome to the storybook world of Disneyland® Park.
Welcome to Walt Disney Studios® Park... Where it's Lights! Camera! Magic Everywhere! All the time! Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television!
- 1-Day/2-Park Ticket to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please indicate the full names of each participant
- Access to rides is subject to certain security and height restrictions. At the entrance of each attraction, there are symbols that indicate the limitations or restrictions.
- Certain shows, attractions, entertainment, shops and restaurants are only open at certain times of the season and can be closed, modified, postponed or canceled without notice.
- It's not allowed to enter with food or drinks to Disney Parks. If you want to bring your own picnic, you can have it in a special area between the parking visitors and the entrances to the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland Paris is open every day all year round. Opening hours vary depending on the season. The parks may remain open for longer during special events season.
- Schedules standards:
Disneyland Park: 10.00 am - 8.00 pm; Walt Disney Studios: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm. Schedule indicative and subject to change without notice
- This ticket is valid for both Disney Parks within the same day.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.