Seine Cruise + Moulin Rouge + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Cruise the River Seine
- Enjoy the Moulin Rouge show with Champagne
- See the French Cancan dance in the place where it was created
- Clients are accompanied to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour
Take a romantic cruise down the River Seine to enjoy famous landmarks of Paris from a different viewpoint. Afterwards, see a showing of "Féerie" at the Moulin Rouge.
"Féerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Féerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Moulin Rouge show.
- River Seine cruise with commentary.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour is available during summer only (April - October)
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed.
- Guests will be accompanied to close proximity to their hotel.
- It is compulsory to leave handbags, rucksacks, umbrellas, packages, etc. in the cloakroom during some parts of the tour.
- In case the tour is fully booked on your chosen date, we recommend you take the Seine Cruise + Moulin Rouge + Glass of Champagne
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Thank you so much it was fantastic the cruise was absolutley beautiful and with the eiffel tower lighting up at the end was just magic. Moulin rouge was an amazing show something we will never forget."
Angela S., Australia