Drive through Paris and see all the famous landmarks and monuments like the Concorde Square, Louvre Museum, Seine river and its bridges, French Academy, Hotel de Ville (City Hall), the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon, Arch of Triumph, Champs-Elysees Avenue, Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's Tomb and the Opera House.
We also have a photo stop at the one of the most famous monument in the world, the Eiffel Tower. There will be some free time at Cite Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral and a walking tour of Montmartre, near Sacre-Coeur Basilica and the artists square, where you can go exploring on your own.
- Pick-up from your Paris hotel
- Concorde Square
- Louvre Museum
- Seine river and its bridges
- French Academy
- Cite Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time)
- Hotel de Ville (City Hall), the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon
- Arch of Triumph
- Champs-Elysees Avenue
- Eiffel Tower (photo-stop)
- Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's Tomb, Opera House
- Walking tour on your own in Montmartre, near Sacre-Coeur Basilica and the artists square
- Return to your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Services of a driver / guide
- City tour of Paris
- Montmartre visit
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Not Available On
- May 01 (morning)
- July 14 (morning)
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
- This tour is available in French, Italian, Japanese and German on a private basis