Our famous Grand Louvre walking tour begins with a stroll through the commercial area of the Louvre Museum. The visit continues inside the museum where our guide presents various sections such as the medieval fortress, the modern pyramid, the Egyptian department and the most reputed masterpieces such as the "Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci.
This tour lets you skip the normal lines to the Louvre. Spend more time exploring the museum by avoiding the queue. Available Languages
English, Spanish and Italian - Mondays
English, Spanish - Wednesday AM and PM, Fridays
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and German - Thursdays
English, Italian - Wednesday 18:30 departure
English, Spanish, Italian, Portugese and French - Saturdays
English, Spanish, Italian and German - Sundays Includes
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre museum
- Authorization fees for guided visits
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide Excludes
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs Please Note
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Travelers can go souvenir shopping at the Louvre for painting reproductions, vases, bowls and decorative items at the end of the tour.
- No elevators are available during the visit. This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties.
- It is compulsory to leave handbags, rucksacks, umbrellas, packages, etc. in the cloakroom while visiting the museum.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 22:00 on Wednesdays & Fridays