Drive through the oldest parts of the Capital. Admire the geometric design of Vendome Square and the fantasy of the Old Opera house. See where old French nobility used to live four centuries ago in the Marais District. Explore the Sorbonne in the Latin Quarter and the famous cafes and church at Saint Germain des Pres.
The tour also includes a guided visit to the interior of Notre Dame Cathedral where travellers can learn about the significant role of the monument for the Parisians and the history of Paris since the Middle Ages.
Depending on river conditions, the tour takes you on a short cruise to see the Cité Island where Paris began some two thousand years ago. Free time for lunch.
Montmartre + Louvre Museum
See the charming village of Montmartre where many artists (Van Gogh, Renoir, Picasso) settled to enjoy the simple and peaceful country life towards the end of the 19th century. The tour begins with a guided walking tour of the village and Place du Tertre. Afterward, travelers are free to explore the village including the Sacred Heart Basilica on top of the hill.
From Montmartre, the tour heads to the Louvre Museum, where a guided visit will take you through its many exhibits such as the Winged Victory, the Venus of Milo, and Da Vinci's famous Mona Lisa.
- Vendome Square and the fantasy
- Old Opera house
- Le Grand Louvre
- Hôtel de Ville (City Hall)
- Bastille Square
- Rue Saint-Antoine
- Marais District
- Sully Hotel
- Hôtel d'Aumont
- Hôtel de Sens (Public Library)
- Latin Quarter
- Collège de France
- Luxemburg Gardens (Senate)
- Rue Bonaparte
- Saint-Germain des Prés.
- Guided visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- A short cruise to Cité Island (except when the river is too high)
Montmartre + Louvre Museum
- Ride to Montmartre by coach and funicular
- Guided walking tour of the village and Place du Tertre
- Guided visit to the Louvre
- English and Spanish: Every departure
- Italian: Every Monday and Friday
From April 2012
- English and Spanish: every departure
- Italian: Friday
- Portuguese: Monday
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach or minibus.
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum (visit reserved by us).
- Tickets for the funicular to Montmartre.
- A Seine river mini-cruise (transfer).
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Both tours have to be taken the same day.
- On Mondays and Saturdays, the Louvre visit will come before Montmartre.
- On Wednesdays and Fridays, it is possible to stay at the Louvre for the late night opening. The Louvre is open till 22:00
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- On Sundays and during mass, the guide will conduct the commentary outside the Cathedral.
- At the Louvre museum, cloakroom compulsory for umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs.