Historic Paris with Notre Dame Cathedral + Paris Seinorama
This tour is a combination of Historic Paris and Paris Seinorama.
Drive through the oldest parts of the Capital. Admire the geometric design of Vendome Square and the fantasy of the Old Opera house. See where old French nobility used to live four centuries ago in the Marais District. Explore the Sorbonne in the Latin Quarter and the famous cafes and church at Saint Germain des Pres.
The tour also includes a guided visit to the interior of Notre Dame Cathedral where travellers can learn about the significant role of the monument for the Parisians and the history of Paris since the Middle Ages. Depending on river conditions, the tour takes you on a short cruise to see the Cité Island where Paris began some two thousand years ago.
There will be designated free time for lunch (not included).
Itinerary - Vendome Square - Old Opera house - Le Grand Louvre - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - Bastille Square - Rue Saint-Antoine - Marais District - Sully Hotel - Hôtel d'Aumont - Hôtel de Sens (Public Library) - Latin Quarter - Sorbonne - Collège de France - Panthéon - Luxemburg Gardens (Senate) - Rue Bonaparte - Saint-Germain des Prés. - Guided visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral - Short cruise to Cité Island*
The tour drives towards the 16th district, passing the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe via the Place de la Concorde. The 16th District is known as one of the most prestigious and residential areas in Paris and home to the celebrated Bois de Boulogne, created by Napoléon III at the end of the 19th century.
The first stop is at the Quai de la Bourdonnais where we board our Bateaux Parisiens boat for a commented cruise along the River Seine. After the cruise, we stop at the famous Eiffel Tower and catch the lift as far as the 2nd floor. At this point, our guide will point out the principal landmarks. The tour allows travellers to end the tour at the Eiffel Tower or come back with the bus to the bus terminal.
- English, Spanish, Italian at every departure; German: Monday and Saturday; French: Sunday
- The bus ride features recorded commentary in 15 languages at each departure: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- The cruise features recorded commentary in 12 languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Entrance tickets to visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (visit reserved by us)
- Tickets for the Seine cruise.
- Activity for children during the city tour.
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide for the Paris Historic tour and of a multilingual hostess/interpreter for the Seinorama tour.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * Not available when the river is too high.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The two tours must be taken the same day. Any unused portion is non-refundable.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- On Sundays and during mass, the guide will conduct the commentary outside the Cathedral.
- Covered and heated boats are used for the Seine river cruise in winter.
- In case of an exceptional impossibility of accessing the Eiffel Tower, the visit will be replaced by a tour of the Montparnasse Tower.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.