Versailles - with Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Discover the palace of Versailles and its gardens
- Audio guided visit of the State Apartments (Hall of Mirrors, King and Queen's Apartments)
- Pick-up from and drop off at your hotel in Paris
- Book a minibus - 8 passengers max - and enjoy a private tour
Discover Versailles Palace, a reminder of the grandeur of classical French architecture. The extravagant decoration and layout of the entire site reflect the will of King Louis XIV, known as the Sun King. Accompanied by our driver-guide, you will appreciate the magnificent park and the wonderful exterior views of the Trianons.
During the summer (on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from April to October), delight in the magic fountain display in the gardens. The musical fountain display revives the reign of King Louis XIV. He ordered remarkable works in order to provide the fountains and the ponds with 1,333 gallons of water necessary for a one-hour fountain display.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Guided visit to the Versailles garden
- Visit to the State Apartments
- Return to your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Entrance fees at the Palace and Gardens
- Services of a driver / guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Our Driver was very prompt and very courteous. He informed us, in english and spanish for the other couple on the bus, everything we needed to know about our visit to Versailles. I will use City Discovery every time.....Thank you very much. "
Colleen T., Australia