Summer Tour of Auvers Sur Oise and Giverny
Drive to Giverny to visit Monet's beloved residence and gardens. You will discover the Japanese bridge, the water garden and the pictorial world of this genius of the Impressionism. Visit of the new "Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny" followed by a lunch at the "Moulin de Fourges."
The afternoon is dedicated to the visit of Auvers-sur-Oise. Take a guided tour of the village where Vincent Van Gogh lived the last hundred days of his life and where he painted some of his most famous paintings. Lastly, the visit of the Auberge Ravoux will enable you to discover Van Gogh's bedroom.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- Monet's home
- Musée des Impressionnismes
- Lunch with drinks at Moulin de Fourges
- Visit of Auvers sur Oise
- Auberge Ravoux (Van Gogh's bedroom)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Services of our licensed multilingual guide
- Entrance tickets
- Guided visit of the Auberge Ravoux
- Quiche (French Tart)
- Normandy pastry (apple pie)
- White or red wine
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- We recommend dressing casually for a full day in the countryside.
- Menus are indicative and may change without prior notice.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Our guide was knowledgeable and kind, and the whole experience was lovely. My only suggestion would be to build in some extra time so that tourists may take photos of the villages of Giverny and Auvers-sur-Oise and not just Monet's and Van Gogh's residences/cemeteries. Overall, it was delightful. Thanks!!"
Patricia L., USA