Dinner at Eiffel Tower + Cruise
- Dinner and drinks at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" at the Tower's 1st floor
- Tickets to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer
Discover Paris from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower during a pleasant dinner at the restaurant "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" and cruise on the Seine river to admire the monuments and the bridges of the City of Lights.
Cruise includes recorded audio commentary in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner with drinks at the restaurant the "58 Tour Eiffel" on the 1st floor Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The tour finishes either at 22:15 at the Eiffel Tower.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- In summertime, a part of the tour may partially operated in the daylight.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.