Combo Tour: Dinner at Eiffel Tower + Seine River Cruise
- Dinner and drinks at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" at the Tower's 1st floor
- Tickets to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer
Type: Night Tours in Paris including Dinners and Cruises
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 PARIS
Duration: 4 hours and 15 minutes
Available: daily at 18:15
Product Code: 975
Discover Paris from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower during a pleasant dinner at the restaurant "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" and cruise on the Seine river to admire the monuments and the bridges of the City of Lights.
Cruise includes recorded audio commentary in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner with drinks at the restaurant the "58 Tour Eiffel" on the 1st floor Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The tour finishes either at 22:15 at the Eiffel Tower.
- Please be advised that clients in shorts, short-pants or sport shoes will not be admitted.
- In summertime, a part of the tour may partially operated in the daylight.
Price per adult $220.13
Price per child $220.13
Departs daily at 18:15
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 17 and below.
Karen L., Australia
While the dinner was very rushed, it was beautiful and everything we thought it would be. Having some free time on the first floor observation deck was a bonus. The cruise was the highlight of the night. Thoroughly worth doing the night tour.
Elisabeth S., USA
Overall very enjoyable time. Dinner was good and we got some amazing pictures at the Eiffel Tower. The Seine river cruise was beautiful at night and informative. I would recommend this tour. Great for a romantic night.
"We really enjoyed the dinner, but we thought it was on the other floor. We would have liked the opportunity to go to the top after dinner, before the cruise. The cruise was nice."
Bonnie N., USA