Discover Paris from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower during a pleasant dinner at the restaurant "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" and cruise on the Seine river to admire the monuments and the bridges of the City of Lights.
- Slight smoked salmon Opera, waffle and cream of taramasalata
- Roasted chicken breast casserole, smashed potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes, chestnut with a truffle oil emulsion
- Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
- Wine, mineral water, coffee
Cruise includes recorded audio commentary in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Dinner with drinks at the restaurant the "58 Tour Eiffel" on the 1st floor Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River cruise in winter and summer.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- *Menu is indicative and is subject to change without prior notice.
- The tour finishes either at 22:15 at the Eiffel Tower.
- Please be advised that clients in shorts, short-pants or sport shoes will not be admitted.
- In summertime, a part of the tour may partially operated in the daylight.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.