Dinner Cruise at Marina de Paris
Come and join us on one of the Marina de Paris river boats for an early light dinner-cruise. While admiring the bridges and monuments of the center of Paris, you will be served a delicious meal while the boat floats gently down the river Seine.
- Assortment of starters: Cappuccino of wild mushrooms champignons velouté with smoked duck breast - Prawn tails with tartare confit of cooked vegetables à l'orange - Glass of fresh goat cheese with black cherries and peppered bread - Crunchy pastry of duck foie gras, with apple chutney
- Choice of main course
Duck Parmentier (cottage pie), Jerusalem artichoke, rocket with balsamic vinegar
Sea perch back filet, green asparagus risotto
Beef pavé with morel sauce, sweet potato mash, oyster mushrooms and fava beans (at an additional cost)
- Assortment of desserts: Chestnut macaroon - Tulip glass of dark chocolate, clementine marmalade-Brésilien almond and walnut flavour biscuit with coffee butter cream - Tartare of mangoes pineapples and blueberries
- * Drinks: water + sparkling kir + 1/2 Bottle of wine Touraine Sauvignon AOCLuc Poulain (white) OR Touraine Domaine des Echardières (rosé) OR AOC* les Mercadières (red) & Water
- ** Drinks: water + glass of Champagne + 1/2 Bottle of Wine OR Champagne Chablis le Finage - La Chablisienne (white) OR Côte de Provence AOC Cuvée du Golfe de Saint Tropez (rosé) OR Château Lacombe Noaillac Medoc (red)
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Dinner-cruise Marina de Paris (with drinks or champagne, depending on option selected)
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * For regular dinner option only.
- ** For Champagne option only.
- This tour is not recommended for children below 17 years old.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- Clients are accompanied to the close vicinity of their hotels at the end of the tour
- Menus are indicative and may change without prior notice.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.