Dinner Cruise at Marina de Paris
Type: Night Tours in Paris including Dinners and Cruises
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily at 20:30 or 20:15
Product Code: 978
Come and join us on one of the Marina de Paris river boats for an early light dinner-cruise. While admiring the bridges and monuments of the center of Paris, you will be served a delicious meal while the boat floats gently down the river Seine.
- Assortment of starters: Cappuccino of wild mushrooms champignons velouté with smoked duck breast - Prawn tails with tartare confit of cooked vegetables à l'orange - Glass of fresh goat cheese with black cherries and peppered bread - Crunchy pastry of duck foie gras, with apple chutney
- Choice of main course
Duck Parmentier (cottage pie), Jerusalem artichoke, rocket with balsamic vinegar
Sea perch back filet, green asparagus risotto
Beef pavé with morel sauce, sweet potato mash, oyster mushrooms and fava beans (at an additional cost)
- Assortment of desserts: Chestnut macaroon - Tulip glass of dark chocolate, clementine marmalade-Brésilien almond and walnut flavour biscuit with coffee butter cream - Tartare of mangoes pineapples and blueberries
- * Drinks: water + sparkling kir + 1/2 Bottle of wine Touraine Sauvignon AOCLuc Poulain (white) OR Touraine Domaine des Echardières (rosé) OR AOC* les Mercadières (red) & Water
- ** Drinks: water + glass of Champagne + 1/2 Bottle of Wine OR Champagne Chablis le Finage - La Chablisienne (white) OR Côte de Provence AOC Cuvée du Golfe de Saint Tropez (rosé) OR Château Lacombe Noaillac Medoc (red)
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Dinner-cruise Marina de Paris (with drinks or champagne, depending on option selected)
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up
- * For regular dinner option only.
- ** For Champagne option only.
- This tour is not recommended for children below 12 years old.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- Clients are accompanied to the close vicinity of their hotels at the end of the tour
- Menus are indicative and may change without prior notice.
Click on the season date to view price
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Harry B., United Kingdom
This was our second dinner cruise at Mrina de Paris and we loved it just as much as before. The boat was a little bigger but we had excellent seats and the meal was really very well cooked and presented. The staff were friendly, professional and made the evening very special.We would certainly take this trip again on our next visit.