Pleasant dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant (set menu and drinks included), located on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, followed by a relaxing scenic Seine river cruise to see the most beautiful monuments and bridges of Paris "City of Lights". At the end of the evening, the Moulin Rouge fabulous show "FEERIE" with its famous French CanCan.
Have a classic French dinner and toast the night with champagne at 58 Tour Eiffel, located right on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant boasts of a panoramic view of the River Seine and Trocadero.
After dinner, a relaxing Seine River cruise lets you view the grand monuments and beautiful old bridges built along the banks of the river. Among the notable sights on the cruise are the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre, all illuminated under the grandeur of the Parisian skyline at night.
End the evening with a showing of "Feerie" at the Moulin Rouge. "Feerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Feerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Kir Aperitif (white wine with blackcurrant liquer)
- Basil Gaspacho
- Chicken breast served with mashed potatoes, carrots and foie gras sauce
- Mascarpone coffee cream
- One-fourth bottle of wine
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel at the Eiffel Tower
- Scenic cruise through the River Seine
- Showing of "Feerie" at the Moulin Rouge
- Recorded commentary during the cruise available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Dinner with drinks at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the River Seine (one hour)
- Moulin Rouge show and champagne
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- 1/2 bottle of champagne
- Drop off in the vicinity of client's hotel at the end of the tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children below 17 years old.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- Menu is indicative and may be subject to change without notice.
- Clients are accompanied to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge.
- In case of 1st show at the Moulin Rouge, the cruise will have to be done separately.
- Menu is indicative and is subject to change without prior notice.