Visit areas surrounding Pattaya and see the local way of life. Our tour includes a display of colourful tropical fish at the Marine Aquarium in Bang Saen, a visit to Nong Mon's local market, where you can try a local delicacy, sweet sticky rice baked in bamboo tubes, a view of the cliff where monkeys roam wild, an oyster farm, and the stone mason's village of Ang Sila. If you're learning how to cook Thai food, you will know that a mortar and pestle to grind your spices and herbs is an essential tool, and this village makes the very best stone versions in all Thailand.
On the way back we will call in at an Orchid Farm where you will see many varieties of orchids and hybrids in bloom, and a fascinating demonstration of orchid propagation and cultivation. If you have a green house or conservatory at home, it is worth taking back a small bottle of propagated young baby orchids set in jelly to have a permanent living souvenir of Thailand at home.
- Sightseeing tour
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour.
- Pattaya Beach (5 hours) - Excludes pick up from Chon Chan Hotel
- Jomtien Beach (4 hours) - Excludes pick up from the Na-Jomtien area (Ambassador, Pinnacle, Botany, etc.), Bang Saray and Sattahip (Sunset Village, Sunset Park, Sea Sand Sun, etc.)
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.