Penang Hill by Night - Private Tour
At 830 meters (2730ft) above sea level, Penang Hill is Malaysia's first hill station and it has one of the world's oldest funicular railway systems. Experience this 30-minute funicular train rides with pleasant views of bungalows built in the 1920s and pitcher plants along the way.
Enjoy the cool, refreshing climate and the fantastic view at the summit. Dinner is served at the cozy David Brown Restaurant with the panoramic night view of George Town and part of the mainland Malaysia in sight.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The tour guides chosen were very knowledgeable and informative. Penang Hill by night is a must do at night. It gives one a very serene picture of Penang and shows it in a very different perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and the view!"
Maria Teresa C., Australia