Visit George Town's Chew Jetty, one of Penang's Chinese Clan Jetties (the original early Chinese settlement with stilt-houses), and admire the intricate stone carvings and woodworks of the Khoo Kongsi (Chinese clan house). Drive through the colorful Little India and the bustling Chinatown. Visit Wat Chayamangkalaram, which houses one of the world's largest Reclining Buddha. Quick stop at Coffee Tree for sampling of local white coffee then visit the Royal Selangor to witness the unique art or pewter craftsmanship. Option to be dropped-off for dining / shopping at Straits Quay.
- Chew Jetty
- Little India and Chinatown
- Reclining Buddha in Wat Chayamangkalaram
- The Royal Selangor
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sampling of local white coffee
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.