Visit Fort Cornwallis, Penang's most prominent historical fortress. Learn more about the Straits Settlement history at the Penang Museum*. Drive through the colorful Little India and the bustling Chinatown. Visit Wat Chayamangkalaram, which houses one of the world's largest Reclining Buddha. Quick stop at Coffee Tree for sampling of local white coffee then visit the Royal Selangor to witness the unique art or pewter craftsmanship. Option to be dropped-off for dining / shopping at Straits Quay.
- Fort Cornwallis
- Little India
- Reclining Buddha in Wat Chayamangkalaram
- The Royal Selangor
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sampling of local white coffee
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
*Penang Museum closes on Fridays and will be replaced by longer stop at other attractions.