Clean and green, superbly situated embracing either side of the dramatic Swan River estuary, Perth is a city of friendly charm. A city to enjoy in all seasons, usually bathed in warm sunshine, you can discover Perth in a day - the city, Fremantle and Kings Park.
- The WACA - Western Australia cricket ground
- Visit Kings Park - spectacular views over Perth skyline, Swan River and Melville Water from the tree top walk
- Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Stunning and historic Fremantle - docks, marinas, charming heritage sandstone buildings
- Plenty of free time to discover Fremantle - perhaps a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip (own expense)
- Join the Fremantle tram
- Return to Perth on a Captain Cook cruise with full commentary as you enjoy a Western Australian wine tasting
- Australia's most expensive homes and Perth skyline
- Spectacular waterfront views from the Swan River
- Barrack Street Jetty
- Hotel pick-up View Hotel Pick-up List
- Fremantle Tram
- Captain Cook Cruise
- Tea, coffee or wine tasting on board the cruise
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Hotel drop offs are not available.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Now living on the East Coast of Australia and having worked in Perth for some time, I returned to WA for two days with my daughter who had never been there before. She needed to see it all with very limited time so we booked this day tour. The tour took in all the sights that we would never have managed to see in a day by ourselves. I recommend this tour to anybody - whether you have previously lived there and thought that you knew it all, or whether you are only visiting for the day and want to experience beautiful Perth and Fremantle. Our guides/drivers/cruiser captain/s were very personable and informative. Thank you all for a great day! :)"
Nola D., Australia