Skip the long and hectic queues on the island and hire a bike. We make it easy by organizing your bikes before you get on the island, allowing you to just collect them from the boat and ride off on your island adventure.
Explore the beauty of Rottnest Island at your own pace as you casually cycle around the island or snorkel in crystal clear waters.
- Hotel pick-up View Hotel Pick-up List
- Return transfer to Barrack Street Jetty
- Return ferry cruise to Rottnest Island
- Morning tea
- Bike hire with snorkel equipment
- Afternoon tea/wine tasting
- Rottnest Island admission fee
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.