A fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts. Big sky plains, koalas and kangaroos, massive sand dunes and emerald waters lapping pristine white sandy beaches. Then the dramatic Pinnacles Desert - arid, vast seemingly lifeless yet inhabited by strange limestone pillars rising through the sand. The thrilling adventure of four wheel driving at the Lancelin Sand Dunes is an unparalleled way of discovering this awesome environment.
- Guildford - history and charm
- The Swan Valley - colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia's first wine growing region
- Caversham Wildlife Park - an opportunity to see koalas close up
- Look for native wildflowers during September through to November
- Cross vast big sky scrub and pasturelands
- Look for kangaroos and emus on the endless plains and scrub land
- Visit a lobster farm on a guided tour
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at the coastal town of Cervantes
- Nambung National Park - home of the Pinnacles
- Take a guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature
- Take a break at the cray fishing port of Lancelin on the Indian Ocean
- There is time to take a short walk along the beach
- Thrill to giant four wheel driving across and down the massive Lancelin sand dunes - exhilarating!
- Try your hand at sand boarding down the dunes - a really fun experience for any age
- Hotel pick-up View Hotel Pick-up List
- 4WD sand dune adventure
- Sand boarding
- Picnic lunch
- Admissions to wildlife park and Pinnacles
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.