Visit the St Francois d'Assises Church in Pamplemousses where the prayers of its worshippers have been heard. This embellished edifice of years 1756 is known as the most Ancient Sanctuary of the island. Visit one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world: the Pamplemousses Garden where a rich and unique tropical flora prevails.
Arrive at sugar world followed by a full visit of this Ancient sugar cane factory of 5000m, transformed into an extraordinary modern museum where one will understand the history of sugar cane production in Mauritius. Enjoy free rum and special sugar tasting at the end of your visit .
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Rum and sugar tasting
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic are available on request.
- Bookings need to be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.