Your cruise down the Vltava River includes an excellent buffet dinner on board. The Vltava River travels through the historical centre of Prague past many brilliantly lit landmarks. During the cruise, which begins at Cechuv Bridge, you will have a spectacular panoramic night view of Prague Castle, once the residence of Czech rulers since the 9th century.
In addition, you will see famous St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge (founded by Charles IV in the 14th century), Petrin with its copy of the Eiffel Tower, the National Theater built thanks to donations from the residents of Prague, Vysehrad Castle which was the residence of the first Czech princess, and Slavin Cemetery where the most famous Czech personalities now rest.
- Dinner cruise admission ticket
- Welcome drink
- Musical entertainment
- Services of a guide
- Roundtrip hotel transportation
- Additional drinks aside from welcome drink
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% Cancellation Fee (0% reimbursement): between 2 to 7 days prior to date of activity.