If you are a fan of music and nice performances, this tour is here for you. This is an excellent introduction to the unforgettable Krizík's Music Fountain, which was constructed at the beginning of the 20th century. It is a fantastic performance of water and light followed by music.
- See Krizík's Musical Fountain*
- Hear the Music of Smetana, Dvorák as well as Mercury, Vangelis, Lloyd and More
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Prague
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- *Krizik's Fountain is closed from November 1 to March 31. During these months, an extended coach portion will be substituted allowing for the opportunity to see more sights in Prague.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The tour and the water and music show was wonderful. But, the tour guide spent a lot of time talking to the bus driver, having many private conversations with him. She also had some kind of argument in front of all of us with the ticket person at the Fountain. "
Marsha S., USA