During this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit Karlstejn Castle, one of the most impressive Gothic castles in the Czech Republic. It was founded in the 14th century by the Emperor Charles IV to become a treasury of the crown jewels and holy relics.
Karlstejn Castle was one of the symbols of the Czech kingdom. It is situated on a picturesque site in the middle of dense forests not far from the Capital. The trip to this castle is one of the most popular for visitors to Prague.
- Services of a tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Guides are available at the castle only.
- The opening hours are limited in the winter season.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.