The picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov is situated above the meandering valley along the upper Vltava river in Southern Bohemia. It has won an international reputation thanks to its historical riches. More than three hundred historic buildings dominated by a huge castle and the church of St. Vitus bear witness to their rich past. Cesky Krumlov has enormous appeal as an urban unity and has been included among the monuments on the UNESCO World Cultural an Natural Heritage list.
You will visit the castle and the old centre of the town. Traveling through Southern Bohemia you may admire its beautiful landscape with many forests and ponds.
Continue to the south Bohemian city of Ceske Budijovice with its unique historic square, lined with Renaissance and Baroque houses and dominated by the Black Tower.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Prague
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- The castle is closed from November 1 to March 31 and clients will enjoy only the cities without of the interiors of the castle.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Me & my Wife had an amazing time with City Discovery's tour ot Cesky Krumluv and Cesky Budejovice. Our guide had lots of knowledge about the place and he gave us lots of information about the whole area. The whole day was very fun filling. the whole place and Journey was just amazing...... Had great Food and Beer from Eggenburgh in Krumluv. I would recommned this as a must DO when you visit Prague......."
Sanju C., United Arab Emirates