Type: Hop on Hop off Tours in Prague
Departs From: Prague
Meeting Point: Old Town Square
Duration: 48 hours
Available: daily at regular intervals from 10:00 to 17:30
Product Code: 8244
Explore Old town, the heart of Prague, with its well preserved 13th century houses and churches. Here, you'll find the Old Town Hall, the Municipal House and the Estates Theatre. The Old Town Square is home to the famous Astronomical Clock which draws onlookers who gather to observe the skeleton ringing the bell and the other figurines which appear.
When the bell chimes the hour, a trumpeter sounds a fanfare from the top of the tower. Hop off and see The Metronome monument, which is situated where the Stalin memorial statue once stood, and enjoy stunning views of the city.
Stop 1 - Old Town Square
Stop 2 - Masarykovo Nádraí
Stop 3 - Mala Strana
Stop 4 - Prague Castle
Stop 5 - Strahov Monastery
Stop 6 - Strahov Stadium
Stop 7 - Kampa Island
Stop 8 - Hlavní Nádraí
Duration 90 minutes
Frequency 45 minutes
- Closed top bus: Live guide in English
- Open top bus: English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian pre-recorded commentary
See timetable for schedule
- 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Some buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the tour is a guided walking tour lasting 20 minutes. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Stop 2.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
Price per adult $29.60
Price per child $14.80
Departs daily at regular intervals from 10:00 to 17:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.
Mark W., USA
Guide on bus was very knowledgeable and fluent in English. Audio system was clear and presented landmark information while landmark was in view. Seats were very comfortable