Explore Old town, the heart of Prague, with its well preserved 13th century houses and churches. Here, you'll find the Old Town Hall, the Municipal House and the Estates Theatre. The Old Town Square is home to the famous Astronomical Clock which draws onlookers who gather to observe the skeleton ringing the bell and the other figurines which appear.
When the bell chimes the hour, a trumpeter sounds a fanfare from the top of the tower. Hop off and see The Metronome monument, which is situated where the Stalin memorial statue once stood, and enjoy stunning views of the city.
Option: with Boat Tour
Choose to take a 60 minute boat ride around the great Vltava River that runs directly through Prague. See great sights such as Prague castle and even pass under the famous Charles Bridge which gives you some fantastic photo opportunities not to be missed.
Stop 1 - Old Town Square
Stop 2 - Masarykovo Nádraží
Stop 3 - Mala Strana
Stop 4 - Prague Castle
Stop 5 - Strahov Monastery
Stop 6 - Strahov Stadium
Stop 7 - Kampa Island
Stop 8 - Hlavní Nádraží
Only 10 minute walk from the Old Town Square, by the Bridge Stefanikuv Most
April to November - daily at 11:00; 16:00
December to March - Monday to Thursday at 16:00, Friday to Sunday at 11:00; 16:00
- Closed top bus: Live guide in English
- Open top bus: English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian pre-recorded commentary
See timetable for schedule
- 48-hour hop on hop off bus ticket
- Boat tour, depending on option selected
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Some buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the tour is a guided walking tour lasting 20 minutes. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Stop 2.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.