Part 1: Stone Monuments
Our tour begins with a Roman escapade to the famous le Pont du Gard, the most amazing and well-conserved part of the Roman aqueduct of Nimes.
Les Baux de Provence will be our next stop, a village located upon a 245-meter high rock. We will explore its historical center, location of the museum of santons, the Hotel des Porcelets, a 16th century house and the St. Vincent Church.
There will also be a stop at the Antiques of Saint Remy de Provence, a triumphal arch and funeral monument located in a field of olive trees that has been the subject of several of Van Gogh's paintings.
Part 2: Lavender & Villages in Luberon
After lunch, we will visit Roussillon, one of the most beautiful villages in France, famous for its red and yellow ochre cliffs and unusual natural landscape. We will also get a panoramic view of Gordes, a perched village completely made with dry stones. Visit the Provençal markets on Tuesdays. We will then stop for photos at Senanque Abbey (June - July only) where you can see the lavender field in bloom.
There will be a visit to the Lavender Museum to discover the flower symbol of Provence and during the months of July to August, we can watch a demonstration of distillation during the harvest. On Sundays (April - October), get the chance to visit L'Isle sur la Sorgue - a village famous for antique shops and its weekly market.
- le Pont du Gard
- le Baux de Provence
- Senanque Abbey photo stop (June 15 - July 15 only)
- Lavender Museum
- Antiques of Saint Rémy de Provence
- Saint Rémy de Provence center on Wednesday
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue on Sunday
- Minivan transportation
- Entrance to the Lavender Museum
- Pick-up and drop-off at Avignon hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Spanish and Italian are available on request.
- The tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
- During winter, from November to March, this tour is until 18:00 (9 hours).
- The order of the visits may change accordingly.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.