Take the wheel and drive on our exclusive route through this impressive project, and make a stop at a spectacular and unspoiled beach. Get the chance to visit the most beautiful ecological reserve in the Caribbean where you can swim in the crystal-clear water of the lagoons. The most authentic and exciting way to discover Punta Cana.
We will pick you up from the hotel, and we will take to the Buggies Rancho, where you will be received with a guide, who will give you some advise abut how to drive the buggy. You will see how easy it is! Then, we will go to visit the incredible Ecological Reserve of Punta Cana, where you can see many local species, like the typical Iguanas and an incredible colony of bees! You will also see the Indigenous Eyes, stunning natural pools of incredibly clear water, where you will have some time to take a dip.
After that we will give back our buggies to take a catamaran to Playa Blanca, a beautiful beach of white sand and crystaline water, where you will be received with an authentic Dominican lunch. After eating, we will take you to a natural piscine: admire the incredible maritime richness of that beautiful place, and enjoy a snorkeling experience you will never forget.
Finally we will go back to Playa Blanca to take our catamaran back to Punta Cana, and from there to your hotel.
- Tour leader
- Entrance fee for ecological reserve
- Visit of Indigenous Eyes
- Dominican buffet lunch
- 30 minutes snorkeling experience
- Roundtrip catamaran transfers from Punta Cana's Marina and Playa Blanca
- Bottle of water and sodas
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Participants must be at least 6 years old.
- Comfortable shoes, swimsuit, camera, sunscreen, towel and money for souvenirs.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.