Take control of your own 4x4 Quad and explore the area which takes you to inner parts of the real Dominican Republic! Enjoy the surrounding nature and appreciate the views of the mountains while crossing the coffee and banana plantations.
Visit a small town, a rural school and an old church built 80 years ago. On your return, make a stop in a typical Dominican house, for a coffee tasting and to learn about the Dominican agriculture.
- Pick-up at hotels08:40
- Arrival at the ranch for briefing 09:25
- Visit to a local town09:50
- Arrival at the school and old church10:25
- Visit to a typical house11:20
- Arrival at the ranch12:00
- Return to the hotels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 4x4 quad rental
- Coffee tasting
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Participants 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to drive his/her own 4x4 quad.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel location.