Getting to know the city of Santo Domingo is essential to knowing the country. This is where the history of America began. Santo Domingo is the capital city of the Dominican Republic. It's a cosmopolitan, vibrant city, filled with a deep historical past associated with the takeover of the Americas. Located south of the island, the city is bathed by the waves and the breezes of the Caribbean Sea.
The Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo, declared the Common Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, includes the oldest buildings created by the Spaniards, for example, the first administrative offices and the first cathedral of the new world.
- Pick-up at hotels09:00
- Brief stop at Columbus Plaza in La Romana10:30
- Arrival to SDQ / Panoramic tour of the Columbus Lighthouse and tour of the Colonial city13:00
- Lunch served in a restaurant in the city14:30
- Visit to a local market16:00
- Return to the hotels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel location.