Type: Tours around Punta del Este
Departs From: Punta del Este
Meeting Point: Punta del Este
Duration: 10 hours
Available: daily at upon request
Product Code: 5036
We will exit Punta del Este by 'Brava' Beach west, passing through the Barra of Maldonado, towards the Department of Rocha.
We will arrive at Cape 'Polonio', a solitary town reachable only by 4x4 vehicles, horseback or a two-hour hike through a desert-like landscape. The residents live a peaceful and simple lifestyle and enjoy the solitude and vastness of the ocean surrounded by white sands.
We will visit the Lighthouse and after free time to have lunch, we will visit the impressive natural setting of Mount Ombues where you'll marvel at the native Ombu trees, the lush wetland and the great diversity of birds and native animals. This location is one of the best places for bird watching.
- Services of a guide / interpreter
- Transportation by specially equipped vehicles
- Meals and refreshments
- Tickets to museums or other tourist attractions (unless specified)
- Children up to 5 years are without charge whenever they do not occupy a seat.
- Tour available in Spanish with explanations in Portuguese and occasionally English. For other languages, please inquire.
Price per adult $123.75
Price per child $123.75
Departs daily at upon request
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.