1st Day Departing from Quito through the "Avenue of the Volcanoes", we'll pass by the town of Pillaro and stop briefly at the viewpoint Rumiñahui. From here we'll be able to admire (if weather conditions allow) a panoramic view of Ambato and its surroundings. We will arrive at the city of Baños, where we will have lunch before our city tour combined with an ecological adventure tour (optional entrances).
2nd Day After breakfast, choose between the following 3 optional activities: rafting / canopy / riding bike-motorcycle-4wheel-buggies or jeeps. You will have free time for lunch before departing in the afternoon towards Quito or Riobamba.
- Bilingual guide
- Accommodation in Baños
- Beverages, alcoholic and non alcoholic
- Optional services in Baños
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Tours in French, German and Italian may be subject to additional costs.
- Accommodations are based on double occupancy. Please inquire for single accommodations.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.