Day 1 Transfer Airport / Hotel
Day 2 Breakfast. City Tour
A comprehensive city tour includes visits to residential neighbourhoods at the northern end of the city, visiting the "Guapulo Mirador", passing through the 12 of October Avenue up to the Culture House and the Legislative Palace (Congress) where the rock murals that are related to the history of Ecuador can be appreciated.
The tour will then continue through the Gran Colombia Avenue up to the Basilica Church, Walking through the colonial streets we will then stop at the Independence Plaza admiring the Cathedral, the Government's Palace, and the Archiepiscopal palace. Furthermore, we will visit La Compa˝ia Church where adornments and gold altars can be appreciated, a visit to the Sagrario Church and San Francisco which was built in the XVII century will be also done ( entrance is not included) Then we will be heading to the "Panecillo Mirador" (entrance is included) a beautiful place from where a sight of colonial and modern Quito will be taken.
Day 3 Transfer Hotel / Airport
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- 2 nights accommodation
- City tour
- Hotel taxes
- Entrance fees (unless specified)
- Beverages Alcoholic and non alcoholic
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional Activity costs
- Municipal tax
Hotel and Accommodation List
Tourist Category - Reina Isabel Hotel
Superior Category - Howard Johnson
First Category - Mercure Alameda
First Superior Category - Dann Carlton
Luxury Category - JW Marriot/Swissotel
- This package operates with minimum 2 persons.
- Municipal tax 2.00 USD per room, per night is not included, each passenger have to pay directly
- This tour must be booked at least 15 days before the departure date.
- Please inquire for Single Room and Triple Room rates.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.