We start with a panoramic route among the banking and financial areas, shopping malls and La Mariscal neighbourhood, where most of hotels are located. We continue towards the Historic Center of the city where the following attractions will be visited: El Panecillo, a beautiful place from where you can see both the colonial and modern sides of Quito; San Francisco Church, which was built in the XVII century; La Ronda, a colonial neighborhood, and Plaza de la Independencia (Independence Square). We will walk through the colonial streets, passing the Cathedral, the Government Palace and La Compañía Church, where adornments and gold altars can be seen.
- Services of a bilingual (Spanish and English) guide
- Entrance to the Panecillo
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees to Cathedral, Company Church, San Francisco Church, Government and Archiepiscopal Palace
- Tours in French, German and Italian may be subject to additional costs.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.