Join us for a mysterious trip on a dark night, any time from the onset of autumn darkness until the light nights of spring, to (hopefully) witness one of nature's most spectacular displays; the phenomenon which we call the Northern Lights. Far from the glow of the city, we hunt for the elusive Northern Lights - also known as the Aurora Borealis. Together we will search for these magnificent auroras.
On a clear night, we may be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights swirling in a wild and carefree dance across the heaven in dramatic shapes, colors, patterns and sizes. The Northern Lights are visible from September through April but can only be seen on a clear night. Therefore, we reserve the right to cancel this tour if the evening sky is heavily clouded or weather conditions are not favorable.
Before we start this tour we always check the weather forecast around the south western part of Iceland. From experience, we decide where each journey will lead us, for the best possibilities to see the Northern Lights.
- Pick-up at hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavik at 19:30
- Drop-off at hotels or guesthouse at the end of the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
- Warm clothing needed.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if weather conditions are unfavorable and sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Children from 0-11 years are free of charge. Applicable when child is accompanied by full-paying adult.
- Maximum of 2 children / youth per full paying adult.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.