Type: Hop On Hop Off Tours in Reykjavik
Departs From: Reykjavik
Meeting Point: City Centre
Duration: 24 hours
Available: daily at regular intervals
Product Code: 2980
Experience the best of both worlds! A modern trendy and forward-looking city while at the same time being close to its unspoilt nature, Reykjavik truly is a magical place to visit.
Take this bus tour and explore the city at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. Hop off at Stop 2 for the chance to partake in some whale watching. Spot minke and humpback whales, porpoises or even dolphins!
For an exciting taste of history and archaeology, visit Reykjavik City Museum and enjoy a high-tech, interactive multimedia experience which will delight all the family. Technology meets history here as the museum's exhibition is centered round the excavation of a Viking longhouse dating from the 10th century.
Stop 1 - City Centre
Stop 2 - Whale Watching Centre
Stop 3 - National Museum
Stop 4 - BSI Bus Terminal
Stop 5 - Perlan
Stop 6 - Kringlan Shopping Centre
Stop 7 - Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
Stop 8 - Reykjavik City Hostel
Stop 9 - Skarfabakki Harbour
Stop 10 - Hallgrimskirkja
Loop Duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: 60 minutes
View route map
Pre-recorded English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Icelandic
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 12 years old are free of charge.
- Some buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
Price per adult $31.91
Price per child $16.39
Departs daily at regular intervals
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.