Enjoy all the qualities the Blue Lagoon has to offer!
The Blue Lagoon is a unique geothermal spa situated in the youngest lava field in west Iceland. Once there you have many recreational options such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relax in a geothermal steam bath or release the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall. For a unique experience indulge yourself with an outdoor massage or one of the spa treatments available there. On site there is also a fantastic restaurant with a la carte menu and a Blue Lagoon shop, selling skin care products based on a unique blend of Blue Lagoon geothermal seawater active ingredients: minerals, silica, and algae.
Departures from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik are at 12:00, 15:00, 17:15, 19:00 and 21:00. You can choose between any of these departures from the Blue Lagoon. The return trip does not have to be booked at the time you book your tour. Just tell the driver on your way to the Blue Lagoon which bus you would like to take to help us plan.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavik
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon
- Children below 12 years old are free of charge.
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- The entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is to be paid on site.
- Children 13 years old and below can bathe for free at the Blue Lagoon.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.