Lapa Rio Scenarium - Show Only
Let us introduce you to the neighborhood of Lapa. This trendy area is located in the heart of the city center. Rio Scenarium, an old and charming space, is an eclectic mixture of antique shop and show house. This three-floor house is home to a collection of furniture and antiques turned into a works of art. It now serves as a place of delightful food and music.
The antique aspects of the home coincide harmoniously with the modern and comfortable in this home which is listed by The Guardian's as one of the world's ten best bars.
The informal atmosphere is meant to be enjoyed with some of Brazil's most famous and popular singers.
The "Cachaçaria Mangue Seco" bar and restaurant is located near the front in a renovated building from the end of XIX century. It specializes in local cuisine and liqueur (such as cachaça).
- A show with two live Brazilian bands
- Discover the neighborhood of Lapa
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana View Hotel Pick Up List
- Professional tour guide
- Admissions to the Show
- One appetizer of your choice
- One drink (a "caipirinha," a beer or a soft drink)
- Additional food and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- This tour runs with a minimum number of pax. If minimum is not met, tour may be cancelled.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.