This mountain range was named after its resemblance to the organ pipes brought from Europe for the churches in the colonial times. The road from Rio to Serra dos Orgãos offers wonderful views of the mountains from different angles. On the full-day tour, we visit the Park Headquarters for swimming in the Soberbo River and waterfalls in the morning and easy hiking to the "Postcard" viewpoint in the afternoon.
- Pick-up at the hotel, get primary instructions and fill the agreement form
- 1 hour drive to the park's lower gate
- Hike on short trails to Soberbo river pools and waterfalls
- Lunch and drive to the park's upper entrance
- Bird watching in a suspended bridge on the top of the trees
- Hike on a 35min trail to Alexandre de Oliveira belvedere
- Enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Teresópolis
- Return to Rio around 8pm
- Roundtrip transportation from and back to hotel
- Park entrance fee
- Bilingual guide
- Personal insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The difficulty level of this tour is easy.
- We recommend you wear light clothing, a jacket, a sun hat and hiking shoes.
- We recommend you bring bug repellant, sunscreen and a raincoat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.