This is a rare opportunity for you to see Rio de Janeiro from the air, the city nestled against the backdrop of powerful granite mountains, the Atlantic Ocean twinkling at their feet.
The flight takes in the Maracana Stadium, the golden beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, the Christ Statue on Corcovado Mountain, the Sugar Loaf and the Rodrigo de Freitas lake. Besides these incredible views, you will also be able to take some of the most spectacular photos of your visit to Rio.
- Hotel pick-up View Hotel Pick Up List
- Sightseeing tour
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- All tours cannot be cancelled nor refunded during the period of the 2016 Summer Olympics (August 5 to 21, 2016)
- Afternoon departures are not available due to the Carnaval de Rio from 14 to 17 February 2015.
- This tour has a 3 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- For single travelling guests, if the minimum of 3 pax is not met on the day of your tour, you may opt to pay for the cost of 3 adults on the spot.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.