Guanabara Bay with Lunch
Built by the Portuguese in 1555, see the Bay from a very special angle. We will sail to see the most beautiful landscape of Rio. It is the largest bay of the world in volume of water, it has several islands, as the Governor's island, Fundao and Snakes island. In the west margin we see Rio de Janeiro, and East the municipal district of Niteroi. A city vision is discovered as we leave "Marina DA Gloria" by Saveiro, neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf, Fort Sao Joao, Flagstone Island, Santa Cruz Fortress, and Rio- Niteroi Bridge.
- Hotel pick up View Hotel Pick Up List
- Professional tour guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- If your hotel is located outside the vicinity of the Copacabana, Ipanema or Leblon Beach we may not be able to pick you up from your chosen hotel. If this is the case you will be advised so that an alternative pickup point can be arranged.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The tour was good, but if you can get the tour without the lunch do it. The lunch was bad the service was bad. Mio was the restrant do not go! It was in Ipanema. Unfortunately this is the place they use for all the tours and we ended up their twice. "
Marguerite T., USA