Enjoy a hassle free experience getting a priority, limited viewing tickets and experience a spiritual enlightenment as you attend Pope Francis' weekly audience for people all over the world to pray together.
On your way to the Papal audience, you will get a chance to see some of Rome's sightseeing spots crossing Via Nazionale, Piazza Venezia, Corso Vittorio, Corso Rinascimento, and Lungotevere such as Piazza della Repubblica, Aurelian Walls, and Villa Borghese Gardens. You will also get to have glimpse of the northern gate of Rome leading into Piazza del Popolo and have chance to see the famous Egyptian Obelisk. Upon arriving at the St. Peter's Square, you will spot the impressive ancient tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
- Pick-up from Rome city center hotels
- Booking and pick-up of the Papal Audience tickets
- Professional guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.
- Accommodation in St. Peter's Square is not guaranteed.
- The Papal audience will be held in either St Peter's Square, St Peter's Basilica, or the Audience Hall, depending on seasonal conditions and the number of visitors taking part in the audience.
- Day and Time may vary depending on the Holy Father's schedule.
- Dress appropriately. No low-cut, sleeveless clothing, miniskirts, and shorts.
- Bringing of stroller or bulky bags is not recommended.