- Piazza dell'Esquilino
- Baths of Caracalla
- Appian Way - built in 312BC, making it the oldest Roman Road
- Albano - Albalonga, historical town, a modern village looking across an ancient volcanic Lake
- Castelgandolfo - the Pope's summer residence in a small mountain village
- Genzano - birth place of Marco Antonio Colonna, the famous General of the Battle of Lepanto in 1571
- Nemi - famous for strawberries
- Grottaferrata - famous for the Millenary Monastery founded on the ruins of an old Roman villa
- Frascati - famous for the production of white wine and a beautiful panoramic view. Hop off for a bit of wine tasting.
At the end of the tour, clients are accompanied back to their hotels.
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour is only available on private basis during the winter season (November 1 to March 31). Please inquire.
- Accompanied children under 2 are carried free of charge.
- View hotel pick-up schedule. Pick-ups are 30 minutes earlier from 25 October to 31 March. Pick-up times are approximate and may change depending on the traffic situation. Pick ups are made with a variety of vehicles. Please note that you may have to change coaches.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Rome City Tours & Sightseeing
- Day Tours in Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights